GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 13:36:56 +0200
Joe,
I am one of those unfortunate Gambians who did not have French
in school.

Perhaps we should start a mailing list which is strictly Norwegian,
Danish and Swedish:-) Those in Finland will have to use Swedish
because and I understand that most of them speak and understand
that language :-)

Thanks and have a great week!

Momodou Camara