GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Weyeh Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:54:13 -0400
Hello Mr.Sidibe,
Thanks for forwarding this interesting article. I basically agree with everything the author said. This country will never be the same again because 9/11 has left a deep psychological wound in all of us. People are scared and they need protection from future terrorist attack. President Bush knows, this is an important issue and it is  driving his poll numbers to the roof. I know you remember right after the election, he only had the support of half of the population. Now, his popularity is at 72%. He will keep fighting this war on terrorism till the cows come home. I believe the U.S has a legitimate right to defend itself and pursue the people who are responsible for 9/11 attack. Now, eradicating Alqaeda is not the only reason to fight this war. The Jews are behind this enterprise and they won't stop till Saddam is ousted from power. The Iraqi leader is the most feared guy by the state of Israel and the President will do anything to appease the Jews. The latter are very strong and they control the media. They have many friends in Congress, in the State Department and they vote . So, in order for the President to get any chance for reelection, he has to be on the good side of the Jews. It is very hard for anyone to win the Presidency without the Jewish support.It is sad but it is the truth.
Weyeh