GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:29:48 +0800
Mr. Sillah:

First of all I want to thank you for the engagement.
My sentiments are my own personal interpretations.
I believe that if we can engage amicably without
condemnations, we may be able to make a difference.

I hope we can continue to debate.  I hope we can
continue to agree and disagree.  I hope we can show
that we are equally entrusted the inherent right to
political participation.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro,NC/Kombo East Constituency