GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 12:14:03 GMT
Dear All.
Although it may sound foolish and unbelievable something happened in the lab
of MRC in the Gambia!
It cannot be true this is unbelievable and contradictive no way!
People in serrekunda cant believe the announcement! oh my GOD Oh my god!
UREKA UREKa after all this years the truth is finally out!
People are dancing on the streets of Bathurst Gambia!
What happened? Have they  finally found the truth? asked one tourist
girl. Oh yeah! Replied her Guard. I think our very own scientist have
cracked it finally oh !oh! this is unbelievable!
UREKA! UREKA! UREKA !UREKA! UREKA! danced Gambians on the streets...
To be continued