GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 07:01:57 -0400
Mr. Dampha:

I appreciate your comment.  The opposition should unite so that
we can easily flush out Mr. Jammeh.

I think also the leaders should engage in initiating a vote on
who they think is the most electible in the opposition.  No opposition
party should have the notion of selecting its standard bearer
at the expense of our overall strategy.

Since we are calling for unity, we must also understand that
our efforts to flush out Mr. Jammeh should be based on selecting
a candidate within the opposition who has a greater chance
of defeating the APRC candidate.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency