GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sariang marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:32:24 -0600
Hello Guys,
I am appealing on behalf of the rest of the folks,for u guys to put an end
to whatever u guys might call it.We should try as much as we can to stop
personal attacks on this forum.The debates going in between u guys we are
following the developments and it seems things are getting ugly.More to
follow Alieu please withdraw whatever posting u are about to write
concerning Ebrima.All the best.
Sariang.