GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
boubacarr touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 12:22:32 PDT
People shouldn´t base their political support on ,  the basses that one is
from the same tribe , religion or color , what one is talking at now is ,
the killing of our future leders, without whom the country gambia  have no
importance to be a nation. It fine for any one to be a ruler , but  a ruler
that will be a watch dog of democracy is the best of all . So therefore ,
with all our political beliefs let all be our brothers keepers , not there
eliminators. Lets close our ranks together for the benifits of our
generationyet unborn.
Terve
Buba