GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 21:15:47 +0100
Mr Comrade Jassey-Conteh

  What "assertion" and what "injustice" are you alluding to?

  Why should I fret over Jammeh decimating his pool of sycophants?

  My political sympathies are with the oppressed, not the oppressors. If you are suggesting that Mr Dibba belong in the group of oppressed Gambians, his very own record completely refutes your position.

  LJDarbo

Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Mr. Darboe:

By taking such an assertion, your statements would enable Jammeh to continue on.
At this point in the struggle, an injustice done to any Gambian is injustice for all
Gambians.

As we continue to be divided, Jammeh continues to control and intimidate Gambians.

Naphiyo,
Comrade Jassey-Conteh