GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 11:08:32 -0400
Jaiteh, I hate to have disappointed you. I hope by the end of the weekend
when it is all said and done and various people analyze the Meetings in both
DC and New York and talk about the various participants, you will understand
why you had difficulties meeting me  in DC and inviting me to a wrestling
match. That way you will not be disappointed any more. Too bad I was not
among those you met and spoke to.
KB