GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
baboucarr Sey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:46:05 -0800
Joe they will NEVER learn.

Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Well, if this is true, the "Chicken has come home to roost", again, and he
deserves his due like the rest before him.  His next address may be the
"Grand Hotel" where he sent many like him after their use.  If one is
willing to play the dog, then they must be ready to take their kicks.  Being
the head of the NIA, I'm pretty sure he has his share of abuse and brutality
on many victims and we must expose those atrocities.  I can safely say that
any that Yaya hires can if asked, torture you and I to death and drink Ataya
after that with no conscience, much less, the Head of a torture outfit.  As
one files out, another files in.  Gambians indulged Yaya, we got some 60
months of many many more of the same or worse, and this applies to friends
and foes alike.  It does not matter whether one is APRC, NADD, or UDP, or
Jola, Mandinko, Wolof, etc., Muslim, Christian, or other.  Bottomline, none
is immune and I certainly loose no sleep with Harry's treatment.  We need to
tell his story.

Chi Jaama

Joe

>From: "Yero Jallow"
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: RE: [>-<] Breaking news-Harry Sambou
>Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:11:44 -0600
>
>[ This e-mail is posted to Gambia|Post e-Gathering by "Yero Jallow"
> ]
>

>Karim,
>
>The echo & Freedom confirmed it. Check their sites.

>>From: abdoukarim sanneh
>>To: [log in to unmask]
>>Subject: [>-<] Breaking news-Harry Sambou
>>Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 12:07:36 -0800 (PST)
>>
>>It is a breaking news I learnt that Harry Sambou is sack has
>>theDirector General of NIA  and Lamin Sanneh  permanent secretary works
>>can any
>>person confirm the story A lot of sacking is going is going on it seems
>>the dictator is paranoid. Can the online news papers and list
>>subscribers confirm the breaking news.
>>

>>---------------------------------
>>Sponsored Link
>>
>>Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you
>>waiting for?

>Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces
>http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us

>------LATEST NEWS FROM THE GAMBIA, NOW AT:>>-------
>http://www.gambiapost.net/newspaper

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい