GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:05:02 -0500
G-L Community:
The State Department Report on Human Rights in The Gambia is scathing.
It is further testimony to what many on this forum have been saying all
along about the the AFPRC/ APRC regime(s) headed by Yahya Jammeh.

At the end of the day, AFPRC/ APRC rule has been a " reign of terror"
and Must be opposed categorically.

Again, like many of you, I continue to advocate for a UNITED OPPOSITION,
and to provide this United Opposition the Financial means to wage a
respectable contest against Jammeh and his ill-gotten wealth.  If this
is not to be, I will support the party that has the best chance of
winning and whose platform I find acceptable.

Cheers!
Abdoulaye
No justice, no peace!
Jammeh Must Go!