GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 19:46:11 EDT
In a message dated 6/1/2001 9:45:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
                                                    Regards,
                                                    George Sarr
 PS: I still think it is sad that most people are discouraged from posting
 religious postings. I say keep it coming folks.. >>
***********************
Thanks George Sarr, I was a little hasty in responding to your message infact.
Thanks for the prayers, and I do understand about the "Oustas" .
Regarding the religious postings, i guess you must know by now that
controversy does not stop me from telling my piece or sharing somethimg I
deem valuable. I have been actually thinking of resuming the postings on
topics on Islam that I think a lot of people find quite informative. I was
told that some of the folks at home in Gambia had found my postings quite
valuable. I have just been a bit busy, and also trying to  =organize my
thoughts in this regard, but inshallah, look for the posts to resume sometime
soon. I think that even our Christian brothers and sisters can use the
occasion to find out what Islam is all about, and I am sure they know they
can feel free to share any info. on Christianity. I happen to think that,
like the Islamic scholars will tell you, man is the only one of Allah's
creation endowed with the ability to acquire knowledge and then make choices,
and as such, we must always strive to gather all the information available to
us.

Jabou Joh