GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 05:05:26 PDT
Fatou,

Yes, this is coach! Long time no see! Long time no hear! By the way, are you
still the Director of Public Relations at State House? I tried to contact
you when you came with Jammeh to the Commonwealth Summit in Scotland, some
time ago, but the phone number I was given for you was wrong.

How is life treating you and the family? Hope everything is going on
smoothly. How about Bass Jahumpa? Someone told me that Bass is now working
for the United Nations in Namibia.

Fatou, just out of curiosity, have you been assigned to reply or react to my
posting on Gambia L? Please, always feel free to take issue with me. Your
OBJECTIVE criticisms would be most welcomed. By the way, both Kenneth Best
and Cherno Baba Jallow are also members of this list, Gambia L.

Ebrima Ceesay,
Birmingham,UK.