GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:40:53 +0200
Gambia-L,
Gambia-l managers are getting large numbers of hotmail bounces. Some hotmail
users are not receiving all Gambia-l mails.
These bounces has more to do with hotmail accounts than maelstrom. The system
might remove some members after 100 delivery errors. You can contact the Gambia-
L managers at [log in to unmask] if you are a hotmail user
and are seeing mails in the archives that you have not received.

Hotmail Support is aware of the problem and below is a reply to one of the list
owners at St. Johns.