GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:55:02 -0500
Ebrima:
Thanks for the update on Mr. Sanneh. He is indeed an impressive person/
Gambian and we are very proud of him.  I had the chance to read remarks
he made at a conference held in Gambia a few months ago on readjusting
Gambia's economy.

I must also admit that I have enjoyed the discussion on football.  And
with the current observance of Ramadan and Christmas just a few days
away, it brought the community together. It was really interesting to
see the avid support and love for the game coming from people I least
expected, such as Momodou Mbye Jabang, Soffie Cessay, Jabou Joh and the
rest. Thanks!

And to our Christian sisters/brothers and friends, and Muslims who
celebrate it, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Abdoulaye