GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Essau Gambia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 09:58:36 -0400
Are you for real Sister Fatou?? I'm gonna be there God willing. Don't worry
I will keep you posted about my schedule before attending July 4TH. I will
send you my contacts when the time is due. Perhaps, I will treat you for a
launch while in Atlanta. Tell me how you feel about the launch invitation?
Get prepared. Good day.