GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 11:46:02 +0200
Asbjǿrn,

The man is a lawless and cold-blooded DICTATOR, who in six years time has become the third richest man in the Gambia from his 7500 dalasi monthly salary. Since his personal assets could be more than the national reserve, it is probable he is paying these soldiers from his own pocket. Please do not ask me where he got the money from.

I think this will also help you to understand why we believe that HE MUST GO!!.

Prince