GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alfusainey bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:20:08 PST
WOW! Mr Boto Jaiteh I think you ought to try another strategy but this one
"Sir Dawda Kairaba Jawara The Pragmatic Leader!" does not work. More than
90% of all the respondents to your topic are against you.  I believe only
one sister supports you.  Most of these people including myself do not
dislike Jawara but most of what you said about him and his Government is
just not right.  Do not try to fool anyone.  I also think we would be wrong
to blame Jawara for all the mess that took place during his 30 years in
power.  Howabout some of his ministers and top Government officials.
Remember he wanted to step down and these people were crying and begging him
not to. The damage these people  caused to the Gambian people is enormous.
         Mr Boto Jaiteh come out of the dark and explain your case again.
            Thanks
Alfusainey Bah