GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 03:18:13 -0600
UTTER RUBBISH! 'Doooooli`Kesseh!' Caught with his pants down again! Is this
man for real? Wait, ..  am I the only one who's noticed that a Lone Ranger
and Tonto never got their laundry done? I mean the trails of evidence this
poor smug is leaving behind every step of the way is unbelievable. And the
more he tries to weasel his way out , the greater the evidence. Left alone,
he himself will self-destruct any time soon. Perhaps we might want to give
ourselves a break and abide by the maxim that there is no honor in beating
a man that is already down. When guys at his age go to bed with diapers on,
they have very good reasons for putting it on. We may call the NIA thugs,
but they don't call the National Intimidation Agency for nothing.

See, the best home security of all is the one that locks the buglar(thief)
inside his home. Mr Slick Rick Ebou Jallow knows what I'm alluding here.
It's funny he calls himself "Jambaar" in other forums because of some
mythical crap that stealing $3,000,000 from poor needy Gambians is some
act of bravery(noblesse oblige). Now he is running like a chicken every
chance he gets. He didn't know it would ever come to this, did he?

Folks, take this from our Dr Jaiteh - " For logic has it that until the
brain is wrongly wired, if it looks like pain, acts like pain, you don't
have to go through it to know that it is pain." - And yes..oh yes - Ebou
'Jambaar' Jallow is in a lot of pain right now. And we understand. This is
just one more way of starting a sentence with the word "this" and ending
it with the word "that". That Ebou is now faced with a dilemma is not a
coincidence. Him rationalising his dilemma by using quotations from a
Samuel Johnson:Idler #18 (whoever that is) to silence his critics shouldn't
surprise us an iota. For those of you who wondered why his apology was
intended solely for his former boss - ignore what he quoted from Samuel
Johnson - and revisit what he himself wrote on  01/10/12 10:43 , and I
quote:

- "You cannot just fathom the hysteria that is fast gripping these
  criminals.  Two months ago around the 12 August, one of my apartments
  in Maryland was burnt down by some arsonists.  The local fire
  marshall was very convinced that the arson was politically motivated
  (I will preserve the reports for future reference); in fact the
  criminals vandalized my study, scavenger hunting for some "documents"
  which fortunately they could not find, and incapacitating my desk-top
  computer.  The arsonists are still at large yet we all know the real
  McCoy.  I warned the list before how Jammeh's thugs have been
  perfecting their skills of "active measures", as jargoned in the
  world of covert operations, under the auspices of the Libyan
  intelligence agencies.  Stay alert, never underestimate the enemy! "
- FROM Ebou Jallow Georgetown University,WASH DC.(Culled from G_L Archives)
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0110&L=gambia-l&P=R46450

Now, do some of you see how paranoid anyone can get giving the besetting
dilemma he finds himself all entangled in? I am trembling in my boots just
by reading through it. No wonder the poor smug calls his apology to this
guy(s) personal. They are destroying his personal properties - So he said.
Yuk! He can't afford another five years of these kinds of visits, so he
figured - hell, forget the gambian people- Jammeh is in charge- so why not
go directly to him. Screw everythings, right? Not that simply Ebou. I
gotta hand it to you though - that spin you pulled in this Ramadan Mubarak
 - aaahwsome!    But..... well... ummm.. tough luck, Jambarr. You tha man!

Phew!
Mr Makaveli (o-:)

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com