GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:06:10 -0400
Gassama, I indulged Sanyang and changed the heading of the post, plus I
simply abhor being put in the same category as scum like you. I know you
asked a rhetorical question, but let me give you a simple answer. Contrary
to what you want to convince yourself with, it does NOT upset me IF a
hospital or a school or a road is built in the country. You are the one
making that up again.

What I try to do is point out to you when you engage in your sycophancy and
EXAGGERATE things, that the so-called roads you want us to believe are in
the country are actually NOT in the country. That is a far-cry from saying
that I am upset. I am merely debunking your LIES and focusing on the things
that matter (like lack of doctors and ambulances causing the dead of a young
girl) rather than talking about INCOMPLETE hospitals. I also seek to point
out to Gambians that the government is NOT doing them a favor by taking a
loan on their behalf, stealing some of the money and using part of the money
to build schools. Finally, I seek to point out to Gambians that they deserve
better than the High School drop-outs leading them. They deserve a
leadership that would move them forward and NOT render them POORER. I know
it is hard for you to get it, but what the heck, I will educate you anyway.

Pointing out that Yaya is also stealing from us and depositing millions of
dollars in exotic bank accounts also does NOT show that I am upset about the
little money that is not stolen, but is instead used to bamboozle mental
midgets like you by pouring gravel on roads. On the contrary, I
categorically stated that I am at least happy that not all the loans and
grants are stolen. But unlike you, I am NOT mesmerized by these gimmicks to
the extent that I live in denial and deny that the Dictator is stealing from
us. I will IGNORE those token things that any ten-year-old can deliver on,
and instead expose him for stealing from us. He does NOT deserve a single
butut from us beyond his lieutenant salary. He has no right to steal from us
because he is stealing some, but not all the money coming to the country. If
in your book Yaya is not stealing from us, tell us how in less than six
months in power he was able to deposit millions of dollars in a PRIVATE
Swiss bank account. Tell us where he got his plane from. Tell us where he
got all those CASH donations he keeps dishing out to people. Allah’s Bank?
And please spare us the crap about Yaya rearing animals in ‘his farm’. Like
I promised you, G_L will NEVER aid you in your escapism so long as I am
here.
KB