GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ylva Hernlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:15:53 -0800
actually, rather than trying to engage directly with these
individuals, I wonder if it isn't better instead to write an "open
letter," to the same audience as their ludicruous article is aimed at,
debunking some of the most blatant misinformation and criticising their
unethical methods and disrespectful tone. just a thought, Ylva