GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 08:05:18 PST
Soccer fans on Gambia L,

I am forwarding this e-mail, to the L, from my brother-in-soccer, Omar
Drammeh. The mail was meant for the L, but because of the Ramadan he
(remember his surname is Drammeh) mistakenly sent it to me in private.

However, after he cut his fast, Mr Drameh realised that he had sent the mail
to my private e-mail address, instead of Gambia L, so he wrote to me again
asking me to forward this mail to the L (laugh!).

Ebrima Ceesay

PS: Omar, I enjoyed your soccer piece. I'll reply on Monday.