GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:35:11 EST
In a message dated 2/8/2005 3:09:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Alieu  Sanyang wrote:
>>Essa, do you remember the days you were recalled?  Why were you recalled? I
>>bet if some of the members of the list  knew what you reported to the US
>>state department that warrants the  Gambia government to recall you, they
>>may never talk to you again.  You are the most dangerous person I have ever
>>came across. You  wrote to the US government a list of Gambians who you
>>were trying  to tie to the US terror list because they were going to
>>demonstrate  against President Jammeh on a trip to Washington. The US
>>government  had all rights to ask the Gambian government for more prove
>>hence  some of those you listed were Gambians but also US  citizens.

We understand that you have a beef with Essa Sey and he deserves a benefit
of doubt to prove himself innocent. Since this is a serious charge, could you
give us more info on this? If not, one can always go through the FOI [Freedom
of  Information Act]. I hope Essa and the rest of current Gambian
Embassy/Mission  staff, fully understand and appreciate that demonstrating against Jammeh
is  PATRIOTIC.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい