GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Gajigo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:49:56 -0800
Jabou,
So far, all your arguments presented here are recycled materials. I have not
read anything original from your posts. You better raised some original
arguments because accusing me of regurgitating arguments.
I have already made my arguments on all the points you raised in this email
and I don't intend to repeat myself over and over again.
I look forward to our next exchange on another topic.

Ousman