GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:23:45 +0000
Yus,

My objective on this forum is to discuss issues concerning our country with
the utmost clarity  and politeness. What you consider a threat was infact a
warning to say that nobody has a monopoly of vulgarity or personal attacks.
People of conviction and sense of purpose need not stoop that low to make
their point.

Since joining the list I have ruffled many feathers without any need to jump
into the gutter with them, not even when I was using the nom de plume Kebba
Jobe. There had been many instances when I have been tempted to do so but
always restrained myself knowing that those wanting to go that way were
desperate and frustrated. When the ability to continue an arguement
intelligently becomes unsustain able, they resort to insults and personal
attacks in other to wriggle out of it. That's not my style.

Have a good day, Gassa.