GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 00:08:12 +0100
Hello Dear,
You only need to send him the money  to buy a bicycle in The Gambia to save you
a huge cost in transport or shipment. The cost of bicycles are from D500 to
D1000. I  hope this information will be of help. If you need further information
on the subject ,pls. feel free to get back to me.
Chi Jamma . Bro Sheikh Tejan Nyang.