GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 00:54:50 -0800
Hop,spot,stop!
Feel,reel,seal!
There you are calling it height.
Here they are calling it might.
Heee! Haaa! what is that sound?
Where is that coming from?
It is a loud call from what he calls height.
Is height light? Yes it can be as light as a kite?
Is a kite high? Yes it flies up above but it does not see!
So kites have no eyes?
Yes they do not see and they make kids laugh.
Laughing stock?
Kites in warambas are.....

Pim! Pam! Pirim! Param! Oh no! please do not jerk for you are might resting on height!
Height do you fall? No but those who occupy me do fall down!
Ooops! height you are so weird.
Will that beard on top of your tower touch the mud near that scary lagoon one day?
Yes! it will touch the mud and then roll on the thorny field.
Is it?! Please whisper those words of wisdom into the ears of the bearded man.
He does not feel my presence because he only looks up above the clouds.
Why? because why has long tail.
Cut it and then release the words from Mr V!
Vengeance?! Oh yeah! that was the hidden word in my chest.
Tatatatatata!!!! thats too hot!
Hmmm....this messy labarynth is coiling like a moon tiger.
Its capacity kills mosquitoes in warambas!

"Demba yehey deh! Allaa Pulloh wota yah"!
Do not run away wait and see the disgrace it is getting nearer and nearer!

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.