GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 23:35:26 GMT
             'Still me'
1.Africas voice cry out in the steel hollow of her paralysis!
2.Brain cells refuse to fuse for the common good.
3.Every cell for self, the demand for survival become swordly.
4.No one seem to hold the cup strong enough.
5.Confusions and contracdictions lie side by side feeling  nothing.
^.'regions' and language bars ,conditioning sum to selfmutilate young.
7.No
8.To  be or not to be?