GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:04:07 -0500
My Dear Brother, I hear that you are in East Timor and i am sure that you are
doing good serving the international community and humanity. I wish you all
success.Now, may I submit to you that Saffie has taken,  "absconded"with my son
Amadou to London! I do not want to engege in any custody dispute with her, but
Amadou has to go to a good school and all I want is that she communictes the
name and address of the school to me so that I could pay the fees and ensure
that all his insurances are taken caer of by the UN. I believe that I am also
entitled to seeing my son at least once a year. He needs me! I am counting on
you to tell Saffie to release my son to me.I shall send him to her anywhere in
the world for holidays if she is not too busy. I understand that you asserted
that I can have my son anytime I want since he is now over eight years old. He
needs to be properly educasted, to face the  challenges of the 21st century. So,
I am taking you on your word and hope that you will "instruct"her to release my
son, so that he can get the right education in a befitting estblishment, here in
Arusha or in the UK. I count on your assistance. Please answer my call. your
brother always Ebou khan-at the Internatioanl Criminal Tribunal for
Rwanda-Arusha- Tanzania.