GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 07:29:56 -0400
Now, I gotta admit this is some funny stuff. The criminal is giving legal
advice. Since when did you become a legal expert? Talk about the kettle
calling the pot black. FYI, those are links on the web, distributed at
those links/locations up for grabs. Put on your friggin night goggles and
READ the disclaimer cupcake; ergo:

[DISCLAIMER: These links are provided on an "as is," "as available" basis.
Use at your own risk. Any content on this site take no responsibility for
the way you use the information provided on these sites We do not endorce
nor are we responsible for contents on these shareware, freeware,
trialware, demos, warez, appz, gamez, iso, cracks websites: Code
431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995.]