GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fatoumata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:43:35 +0200
Hi Friends

I am deeply honored by my good friend Dr. Tamsir Cham to have given me the
responsibility to extend to you all the most pleasing and exciting news that
he has successfully defended his PhD Dissertation at the prestigious Howard
University . He is now an authority in the field of Economics!

Please join me in heartily congratulating Dr. Tam for this great achievement
and to pray for him that Allah bless him with even higher accolades in his
career.

Indeed this is a truly great achievement for Tam and his family but also for
all of us the UEP grads. Please join me in celebrating with our dear
colleague and brother:

The juicy fruits of painful sacrifice

Plucked in sleepless nights and mosquitoes bites

Please forward this email to all UEP grads in your list.

Best regards

Sabs

 Momodou Sabally

Atlanta Georgia

Web: *Inspirational Success Now*

         *WWW.MLSABALLY.COM* <http://www.mlsabally.com/>

*with all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams*

*It is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful, strive to*

*Be happy.*

- Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい