GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dr. Alhaji S. Jeng" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:13:57 +0200
Folks,

I am a Gambian, a patriotic one at that. If I had the means The Gambia would
be the most well-off country in the world, catering well for its citizens.
BUT if oil for the Gambia turns out to be similar to what oil is for
Nigeria, then I pray to God Almighty that economically large quantities are
not found at all. Our small Gambia would then be much better off without.

Dr. Jeng