GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
george sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:55:25 -0400
Gassa,
 In case you didn't notice, I sent my posting for the second time because there was little changes made/added  to my the last paragraph. Perhaps you
need to take off your "blinkers", huh? You are so narrow-minded that you STILL can't get my point : Stop using company time and resources and do some work, Boy. Is that too much to ask. Start by promoting Gamtel's products and services(calling-cards for gambians in the diaspora could bring you guys killer revenue for instance). Anybody can sell Jammeh products and services, if they don't have the wherewithal to make ends meet in a level playing field. Capisce? Anyways, here is the paragraph that created the confusion for you in it's entirety. Please don't even dare put your incompetent little fingers trying to change the guts of my piece. You don't have the prerequisite skills. You sound intelligent but nowhere did I saw the word -Clairvoyant- in your dossier. That is the danger of narrow-mindedness. Enough said , go over my last paragraph again:

"Back to issue at hand, let's just say that by the time you've sobered up and hopefully no longer under the influence, our first 100 petitions should be at your director's desk. I'm sure this will be a good opportunity for you to remind him of your impecable dossier you concocted in your last previous response. What makes you think some of us are interested with how you make it to through the ranks? Save that for your grand kids someday for browny-points. We could care less. Pa Modou Gassama does NOT put food on the table for poor suffering gambians by telling us how he made it through the ranks. People whose misfortunes are directly or indirected made possible because of condescending praise-singers like your despicaple self who tell the rest of the world that they are well nourished when infact these people can't eat three times a day; are scratching their heads wondering why you hate them so much. These people are on the ground but you act as if they don't exist. Where is your bleeding heart for these people? When children as young as three years old are being massacred by the people you worship, you act as if it is a natural cause. Where is your bleeding heart Gassa. Instead you tell grieving families that a new school has been built by a our government as if that should cheer everybody up. If the kids are being massacred who is going to occupy those schools?  These and many chiling reminders are the reasons why you are been held in contempt of peddling lies on the L and elsewhere. What makes it even worst is that you're using company time and resources defending the indefensible. That is one of many issues I have in my complaint thus far. I hope we understand each other very well now because I'm through talking/writng. "

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?"
                                 --Chris Tucker.