GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdou sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:49:05 -0800
Kebba, Yahya is not telling the true.Every one knows
that he is sponsoring the rebels in Cassamance.On many
occasion he has  hosted Father Senghore without the
awareness of the Media in his Kanillai resident.He has
being sending members of his SO-called youth action
group for clanderstine operation in Cassamance.Giving
safe heaven to Alexander Djiba, all in the name of
Jola revolution.The later control the finance of
MFDC.The Gambia National Army control have been
involved in the trafficting of Ganja in Cassamance and
it is the substance that is financing and fueling the
conflict.Arms from Libya pass through the Gambia to
Cassamance through the network of Baba Jobe.