GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:18:02 EST

Ndey,

I empathize with yours and Jabou's sentiments. I also share the said same
sentiments. I wonder if this will provide some inspiration for other:

I turned the corner in 1996 when I came to realize that when your heart is
trained on good, seek partnership in your fellow citizens. When that
partnership  is slow in coming, encourage it by example. If it is still slow in coming,
trudge on to the extent of your ware. Do good work, stay in touch. Receive
the  erstwhile warefarer who finds the way. De minimis, stay true north and
harness  net gains for unintended convalescence of such gain.

A hungry soul is incessantly in search of elusive wealth.

Haroun Rashid. MQDT. Darbo. Al Mutawakkil. Never wait for someone else to
start something. When someone begins something, and it is good, find a way to
join him or her and augment general fortunes and prosperity. Yaa Ayyuha
Lletheena Aamanoo, Lima Takhooloo Maa Laa taf-Aloona? Inna Llaah uhibbu  Lletheena,
Ukhaatiluna Fi Sabeelihi Saffan, Ka'Annahum Bunyaanun Marsoos. Wa Ith  Khaala
Eesa Bun Maryam, Yaa Banee Israa-Eeela, Innee Rasulu-Llaahi ilaikum
musaddikhan, Limaa Baina Yadayya mina Ttawraati Wamubashirah,  birasoolin Ya'atee min
Ba'adee Asmuhu Ahmad, Falammaa Ja'Ahum  Bil-Bayyinaati Khaaloo Haathaa Sih-run
mubeenun. ....... That's my friggin  Friday prayer Suntou, now go away!!

In a message dated 12/14/2007 2:15:03 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,