GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:58:59 -0400
Sidi:

Thanks for your email.  I was away for the 4th of July holiday and came
back to the office late this afternoon.  I am glad that you and the
family are well in light of the unfolding crisis in Abijan.

We are leaving for a 10 day break to Florida with the family, except for
my eldest daughter who has a summer job.  I will contact you as soon as
I return.

Meanwhile, please take care and be safe.

Regards,

Abdoulaye