GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:06:18 -0500
Re:THE SECURITY SITUATION IN CASSAMANCE, 95% CONTAINED-Thanks to WADE..

(Laugh)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIA declassified on a current subject,intelligence
is usually declassified after decades.Declassifying hot news on current
debates is in itself a threat to national security.Up to now apart from the
contempaltion we recieve on television,no one knows the actual killers of
Cheguevarra and other former figures who were eliminated by secret
agents.Here we have these lackeys exposing Ebrima Ceesay's email on
line.Please let those who read declassified information from others agents
read them carefully and  see if there are not spots that were shaded! These
mediocres are laughable and are nothing but gossipping folks.
Ebrima Ceesay and Dominic Mendy could still pose a problem for Jammeh
politically therefore exposing such info on them is good news.Serious
intelligence agencies do not expose their leads they hide them.All these
reports happened when? During the time of which Director? These sort of
reports make The Gambia more vulnerable to suspicion.Securing the borders
should start within Serekunda and then to Kartong.JULULUNG is the famous
spot no wonder it has been mentioned as a weak attempt to clear the mad
man's name.If someone is playing with the NIA declassified then that is
good.That also shows us how sad and pathetic these people are.
Well that shows not only a mediocre intelligence unit but one that sleeps
and eats casava and NYEBOO during working hours.For President Wade the
stituation is Casamance has been contained long ago.He wanted to do and God
helped him from 2000.Ask yourselves this question..Why is the NIA or anyone
representing them on line sending us these jokes now? Has it ever happened
since the inception of Gambai-L? Even if they were here(and we all know
that they were shamelessly peeping) Why come out now with a bogus email
called ([log in to unmask]).NIA you should used (.gm) and not
yahoo.Yahoo is not a safe field for serious intelligence shots.Anyway I
apologise to all readers because this agency is a RAMBO movie.My challenge
to the report on Casamance is,why didn't NO 1O MARINA PARADE post the date
that this cooked report was sent here as they did on others?
Another side of the story is that the immigration officer who was there was
transfered because he refused allowing Casamance Jolas in and out? Is this
agency even following debates at the house of parliament? Badjie increased
what? They should have shown Khan the Senegalese a copy of Famara Jatta's
budget speech.If Badjie increased the cost of IDs etc at the border post
before Famara's speech then Badjie was smarter than the NIA.He predicted
the need to increase before Famara gave that budget speech.Self
contradiction starts from Kanilai and the NIA is affected by that very
disease.
After all even agencies like the CIA are being scrutinised today for
mistakes and they accept it with humility because they are human.More over
a mad agency like these fools.Their reports appear like some that is
controlling instead of suggesting.If you report to a person who many see as
a lunatic then what do you expect? This shows Gambians that instead of the
parliament(legislature) or the Judges,lawyers etc(judiciary)it is the worse
branch of the executive(NIA) that sends these sad stories where people are
being victimised for no reason.NIA frames people based on stories
surrounding personal issues and then justify that with such
nonsense.Dominic with an Italian made revolver?
How about those who brew ataya for Yahya and then roam about with AK47S.Ask
the NIA why did Yahya get angry with Dumbuya the first lady's brother who
was terrorising people in bars within the Tourism Development Area?
Ask them that?
The Casamance security situation is contained thanks to Wade.If the NIA
thinks that this will coax the Senegalese BMS or whatever name there
is,they are making a big mistake.
Badjie had to go because if he stayed there,no Casamance citizen was going
to easily get in and receive our voter's card.The NIA twisted the report
and our intelligence from Dakar is a direct opposite of what they said
here.Our Senegalese friends are laughing at they read when i showed them
this latest madness.Khan instead praised Badjie.How can that frontier post
strain relations between these two countries that were fighting over
Casamance?
Badjie shoud be commended.Not all Jolas agree with what Mad Yahya does.How
about Shyngle Nyassi is he not one example?
NIA under score at yahoo dot come my socks! Try another way please and why
now?
Are you panicked? I thought that the NIA was bluffing that they would never
respond to these fora.Why put Ebrima Ceesay's email in that report,that was
so childish.Ceesay knows that he is on your wanted list anyway.And  Ceesay
receives intelligence from Senegal,here you are telling us that you are
close to senegal!
The arms are being distributed by Yahya himself.The 500 million figure that
you quoted is printed on the UN site www.un.org don't bluff here that is
stale news.OPTV have those figures ok?!
Those reading the current postings should see the difference here.Even if
its not the NIA that is directly sending these sad messages they were weak
and stupid to allow someone personify them on such public fora.
Are they aware that some of the sites that were installed by Jammeh have
been forwarded so that they could be monitored for possible linkage with
other terrorist or arms dealers.Example in Latin America,St Vincent and
Granada,Cuba etc.The NIA is dealing with a network that is far more armed
with information and tactics than they can handle.We will see where the
truth lies very soon.Last night I came accross some news that Jammeh owns
some property in St Vincent and Granada.Were studying that route also and
see.On the NAWEC report,I will leave that with foroyaa because they had
suggested for the secretary of state responsible of that dept(Jammeh
himself) to be fired or he fires himself.Why has he not yet used the
electric broom on his back? NAWEC is not functioning and here we see the
NIA blaming innocent technocrats.The problem is transmission and
distribution. SOME SAID THAT THE GENERATORS THAT JAMMEH AND AMADOU SAMBA
PURCHASED CANNOT MATCH THE OLD WIRES THAT PPP GVT ! LEFT? That is what some
mad people were circulating around.Is that true?
That is nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These generators
are old and the engineers are being forced to do miracles,they are tired
and they cannot force engines.
Jammeh himself said that he was going to electrify 98% of he country.Waa
Juwara denied that flatly and he even offered to join the APRC if that was
to happen.No wonder Waa is being beaten every time.Look at the report where
NAWEC is mentioned just nearby we can see Waa's name.

Binne S Minteh
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY