GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:53:16 +0000
Ebou, you are going to be caught in yet another lie.  You said:

"I have spoken to Koro's family since October 1995... and Koro's father did
acknowledged my disclosures in the national media."

Ebou, I am saying that you never sat with that family up until you absconded
to the US and you never did talk to the family since your con act with Yaya
against the family.  The family is just a phone call away, right here in
Michigan and I shall follow up to verify your claim/con.

Ebou, you said "...as I could remember Yaya Jammeh never instructed the
murder of Koro..."  Then why is Yaya cursed by Koro's death in your opinion?
  You just told us that Yaya knew that the Singhateh brothers and others
killed koro, thus, why did he not prosecute them if he his not part of the
plot?  Just as Yaya ordered the massacre of April 10, he also had a hand and
knowledge about Koro's execution.  Ebou, the fact of the matter is that you
were never out of town when Koro was murdered.  You were right there with
Edward and crew.  Folks, have you noticed that Ebou also have a rivalry
going on with Edward?  The same rat syndrome described in Edward is also
manifested in Ebou and we need to stop Ebou from this "Jail House Snitch"
business.  He is just as dirty as any of them and Ebou played his part in
the demise of many of their council members and others in the Gambia.
Folks, Ebou believed in Jammeh and would kill at Jammeh's orders just like
any of them.  They all want to be Yaya's pet and the race is still on.

"It is absolutely useless talking about the details of this incident online
as I told you people before."

Oh really!  You have time to talk about all and sundry but claim fatigue at
the slightest inquiry of your participation in the same crimes.  Come on
Ebou, you can do better than that.  You did a fine job running your mouth on
everything, except your embezzlement and murder activities.  Ebou, this is
an equal opportunity forum and not even your boss to kill for, Yaya, is
immune.  So Ebou, please tell Gambians in no ambiguous terms, your hand in
Koro's death and other deaths.  Yourself, Yaya, and others knew everything
about to burning, yet it was in you'll vested interest to victimize the
grieving mother when you all were part of the plot.  The same interest Yaya
has in protecting himself and Edward in the murder of Koro, is the same
vested interest you (Ebou) have in distancing yourself.  You started foaming
about Edward when Yaya and crew started barking at you for the monies both
of you stole from Gambians.  Had they left you alone we would not have heard
any of the lies and misinformation you have slung back at them.

Folks, just bear with me to demonstrate that Ebou would do anything Yaya
asked of him up until he absconded to the US.  When Ebou was diverting loans
on behalf of you and me (Gambian citizens) to his and Yaya's Swiss/Citibank
accounts, did Ebou think about Gambia/patriotisms or himself and Yaya's
pockets?  Did Ebou think about God, religion, or even the folks that
shamelessly come on line to his defense?  All the murders he
witnessed/participated in, did Ebou think about the rule of law, the
constitution, the victims, or anything Gambian, except Yaya's happiness and
the eventual pad on his back?  Folks, Ebou was and is still a sycophant as
any of them, Yanks included.  These guys will lie, cheat, steal, and even
kill for Yaya.  Folks, to see what I'm trying to describe here, please look
at Ebou not as the buffoon online today, but as he was between 1994 and
1995, huddled up with the ignorant bunch that consists of Yaya, Edward, the
clown currently in jail, and others, smoking weed and liquored up charting
the destiny of a whole nation.  Anything and anyone was game.  They were the
law and executioners and none dared cross them.  His demeanor today is
dictated by his circumstance, but when he packed a gun and played God, none
of the folks that currently chummy chummy with him in religious
fellowship/deception dared not even addressed him out of his title, Captain
- and you think Yaya is the only megalomaniac in that country.  So, please
place Ebou in that context and you get the current Singhateh - both of them
nothing but rats.  And, he will do it again if Yaya gives him a second
chance and that is what he is working on, only these days he is confused as
to which tide to ride.

So, Gambians, lets us not be lulled into sleep by Ebou's infantile cons.
Take friendship, religion, tribe, blood relations, willful ignorance out of
how you view Ebou Jallow Jammeh and you have a similar monster to Edward.
Edward would have done and said the same things as Ebou if you reversed
their circumstances.  You'll remember Sam Sarr?  Did he say anything about
Yaya when he was in Yaya's good books, even though he was jailed and
tortured?  No he did not.  He quickly stretched out his hand to work for his
torturer.  However, the moment he was fired and his eventual landing in the
US did we hear him bark about Yaya.  Folks, let us be objective and critical
in our thinking about these Raccoons.  Ebou, yes we are going to follow
Yaya, Edward, and others, but count yourself in.  You did your part and we
are going to follow you too like a bloodhound on the heels of jailbird on
the run.  Right now you are running in the swamps to loose you scent, but we
are persistent, and so, the hunt is on.

Joe Sambou

>From: Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Bringing Justice to Edward Singhateh
>Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 06:42:20 -0800
>
>Matarr,
>
>I get bored easily, hate repeating myself, and I will definitely
>ignore the mad rabblings from Sloppy Joe .  I can only testify
>whatsoever I know about Koro's death, and as far as I could remember
>Yaya Jammeh never instructed the murder of Koro...By the way where
>were you when I recently suggested a legal action against the Gambia
>Government?
>
>It is absolutely useless talking about the details of this incident
>online as I told you people before.  I have spoken to Koro's family
>since October 1995... and Koro's father did acknowledged my
>disclosures in the national media.  I really do not have the time nor
>the desire to satisfy anybodies twisted curiosities, and what I will
>choose to do in the future is simply nobody's business.
>

>Ebou
>
>=====
>"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the
>inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he,
>who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through
>the valley of darkness... And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay
>my vengeance upon thee"

>http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus

>Web interface

Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access — limited
time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup