GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:19:03 -0500
Ebrima:
I have just sent the position paper to Mr. Ankomah and will send him a
hard copy tomorrow, express.  I also want the addresses of Mr. Hamat Bah
and Mr. Darboe and all those listed by title on the title page of the
position paper. I will write Mr Sallah for his address as well.  Maybe
Mr. Sallah can help with the names and addresses of those individuals.
Thanks again for your efforts to get this paper to the Gambian public in
particular.

Abdoulaye