GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Isatou B Kaira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 13:49:03 +0100
The wonders of techonology! I have to say that when I read Alan's first mail, I was angry because one could clearly see that the guy had no respect for Gambians. For me he was just another white person coming to our country trying to make a fool of all Gambians. The more I read his mails the more I thought that something is not right with him, especially with his use of God, ALmighty etc. One could see that he was very well schooled about Gambians. Someone most have told him that gambians are God fearing people and so by using the word God or Almighty, Gambian people would think that he's a decent man and let him have his way.

What kind of a decent and God fearing man would threaten another man who just wants some infomation?

I admire members of Gambia-L with the way they came together and expose Alan. I have to say a big thank you to everyone who contributed in this one. You guys made my day. I just wish I had seen Alan's face after reading all those revelations.

This is for you,Alan D Collins: Whatever homework you have doen about Gambia, you need to redo it again. You must be very naive if you think you could threatened Gambians with immigration, INS(?). Most probably you'll be the first one to have a taste of it when the Gambian immigration police deports you.

Isatou