GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:17:55 +0000
All, in the interest of full disclosure, I inquired from my initial source
about the owner receiving any money from Yaya, for the Hummer he is riding,
as mentioned by some contributors.  Here is the response to that.  I will
try to contact the numbers provided to follow this to its logical
conclusion.  In the spirit of "Operation No Compromise".  To be continued.

Hi Joe,

I promised to let you know about the payment offered to the owner of the
hummer that is still in the hands of our president.I talked to the owner who
is presently in S幯嶲al and he assured me that he has not received any sort
of payement from Yahya Jammeh, in fact he has a lawyer that he is in touch
with i S幯嶲al to fight his case. He still has  the second key to the
hummer, and that any story of him being paid is false. So please feel free
to post anything to the G-L about the hummer. In case u want to get in touch
with the owner here are the phone numbers you can reach him at in S幯嶲al.

Alagie Jeng mobile: 00221 6150933/ 00221 8531343
Ask for Alagie and please feel free to ask him anything.

中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中

中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中中