GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:54:10 -0400
Mr. Jallow,
I am still convinced that you are a very smart man to know that you are
one of few previlged Gambians whose your life's story for whatever
their worth have been well documented (authorized or not)  for those who
care to read them. You can "Google" your way around if you do not know
what I mean. Perhaps what you may not realize is that it is history and
not me who will be the final judge of your work. As they would say in
the Gambia "let pray that everyone of to be alive  when the verdict is
rendered". In the mean time lets leave investigations into hacking Pa
Nderry's computer to the owner.

Malanding

Ebou Jallow wrote:

> Lord have mercy...Mr. Jaiteh atleast you appear to have some little grey
> matter with you.  However, I am flabbergasted to learn that I have a
> 'biography" .  Where is it? Who wrote it? You, Ebou Jallow or some
> Gambian
> monkey with a keyboard...?
> Please you all shall do us a big favor and tell us who hacked Pa Nderry's
> computer rather than peddling wild allegations all over the place.  You
> people have absolutely no shame.
>
> Simply despicable.
>
> Ebou
>
> On 6/2/06, Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>> Mr. Sey and all those calling for Ebou Jallow'sdelisting
>> I would ask we do not complicate things by using Freedom Newspaper/Pa
>> Nderry/Ebou Jallow issue to delist Ebou Jallow. First the the matter did
>> not take place at G-L neither are we presented evidence that Mr Ebou
>> Jallow was behind it. Even if he was proven guilty G-L may not have the
>> power to delist him solely on this act. Secondly it is my personal
>> believe that while Mr. Jallow's unsual biography isn't all that
>> flattering, it nontheless does not disqualify him as a G-L member.
>>
>> Malanding Jaiteh

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい