GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:29:37 +0000
Sloans,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SIXTEEN .
I just returned from Dakar yesterday attending the black history month
celebrations and reading through my mails i found out that its your lucky day
today. Are we invited to the Mbahal mu tilim or Durang ? Enjoy your day and have
fun. May Allah The ALL Mighty guide you and protect you  and shower his
blessings of good health and long life to you and your family.
Chi Jamma.
Bro Teju Boy.