GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:08:21 +0100
Around March I saw adverts from Gamtel advertising a new type of calling
card, available from June/July 99.  Well inquiries made at Gamtel in August
produced blank looks, so I am appealing to GL members in The Gambia for
info.

Are these cards now available, and can they be used from any private or
public phone?  In particular can they be used to make an international call
from The Gambia on a non-international line phone?  How much do they cost,
and where in the great Gamtel empire does one obtain them?

Many thanks in advance to anybody who can help.