GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:33:29 EST
In his last posting, Saul wrote:

"Why bother at all? Some people are pathological liars! They think being a hundred years old is a licence to lie about everything. Don't even belaborthe point. Any truly honorable person will recognize a liar when he/she sees one. Some people just make me sick!"

Saul,
Even though we had our own ugly tete-a-tete a while ago.  An incident that probably brought out the worst in me.  I think that such unecessary and venomous discourse from you is totally unwarranted. A perceived inconsistency in Jabou's statement does not mean that she is a liar.  Furthemore, there are other ways to  address such issues without being insulting.

This is all I have say, but before you launch an attack against me, remember that this is not an attack against Saul SaidyKhan, but a plea for you to use better judgement before responding to anyone in the way  you responded to Jabou.

Yus