GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 18:24:40 +0100
Kb

This was an excellent piece.

I think you people have not smelt the dead rat here;
Remember Pap Cheyassin walked out after explaining the
Government position to the Commission of Inquiry into
the Students Massacre. Within 1 week Pap Cheyassin was
dismissed as SOS for Justice. Pabi Joof was supposed
to go to America and defend APRC's record. When
questions were about to asked, he decide to walk out.
Don't therefore be surprised if Yahya Jammeh dismisses
him before October 2001 for failing to make a strong
case for APRC.

In my view, Joseph Joof walking out of the symposium
was an indication that his short political career is
about to end sooner than later. He is a finish man and
we will very soon read his political obituary.

Cheers

Sanusi

That the coward RAN AWAY from the audience and

=== message truncated ===