GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:38:29 EST
Katim,

This is great, and infact, before we got distracted, I had planned to respond
to some suggestions you had made regarding writing up a summary page of the
Jammeh Regime's record, and having this available. This will be useful to
have on hand to include in faxes and mailings. I have also been working on a
database of Human Rights organizations around the World, and will contact you
privately to brainstorm. I will  contact Ablie Saine and many others for the
same purpose.

Once such a database is in place, we can just update the information and get
it out to the pertinent  contacts whenever the need arises. If we have all
this data at our fingertips, we can act in a more timely manner whenever we
need to.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 2/16/2001 4:28:28 PM Central Standard Time,