GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:00:42 EST
Ndey,

I knew that there were mercenaries, but not to this extent until recently.
Remember that these mercenaries are also used by some heads of state right in
Africa.
Once people are exposed to killing other human beings in any army, they
become virtual killing machines, and here in the U.S, we have soldiers who return
from war and kill their own families. It is conceivable that the sinister
elements in the World will use the services of these individuals who enjoy killing
for money to conceal their dirty work. These organizations are also a haven
for the disgruntled who are angry because they can no longer occupy other
people's lands illegally and  force their will on them.

Jabou