GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Banding Samura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 11:49:36 -0700
This Kebbe jobe/daddy Nying/pa modou saga is throwing
up some interesting revelations. Still, I think we
should not be hyped up about the specific identity of
this character.
For me, the real concern is that all aspects of
Gambian life have now been infested with creepy moles
who have no morals, and are willing to sell their own
mothers for a nickel and dime.
Imagine this Pa Modou sitting at heart of Gamtel,
unbeknown to his colleagues; scheming, monitoring,and
spewing out evil nonsense to his handlers at the NIA.
It is not difficult to conclude that he may have a
part in turning in his colleague, Mr Yarboe, to the
NIA about the Yaya tapes.
We must all hope and pray for Ebrima and his sources,
who are risking literally everything, including their
lives, to be protected from this kind of innocent
looking deadly venom.
For a slice of the good life, they would have no
qualms about sending their own blood brother to the
gallows. Truly they are the worst of the worse.

In addition to supplication supplied by sister Jabou
last Friday, I would add the following for inclined
members of the L to recite for protection when faced
with such potential evil.

"Allahumma inna naj'aluka fee nuhoorihm wa na'uudhu
bika min shuroorihim"    "Oh Allah, we ask you to
restrain them by their necks and seek refuge in You
from their evil". Narrated by Abu Dawood.