GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
oko drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:43:36 -0700
Dear Readers
  The Meastro is dead. The rain fell and the sky screamed all day yesterday because a great African son died. The legendary composer, the trend setter and taste maker of international music is dead and gone forever.Laba is Gambian and lived in Senegal.
  I wish to share this with all of you and in sending my condolences to all fans, friends and family members. The story of Laba Sosseh will be told soon by the world news media.
  May god bless his soul and may he rest in Peace.
  He died yesterday in Dakar Senegal
  Respectfully
  Oko Drammeh
  Soto Koto Music/EMI